by Anji Mountain
Hand woven jute and wool in earth tones of gold, beige and crème on antique wooden hand looms.
- Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties
- Wool brings a timeless softness that balances the rugged nature of jute without sacrificing its notable durability
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which is good for the environment and promotes a healthy home
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product, you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Rug pad recommended
Construction: Handloom woven
Pile Height: 0.50 inches
Country of Origin: India